If you are looking for a cheap price and durable fencing material, you may want to consider cyclone wire.
In this article, we will explain all about it, including cyclone wire price in the Philippines.
What is Cyclone Wire?
Cyclone wire is a type of woven wire fence that is made of spirals of galvanized or plastic-coated steel that are knitted together. It is also called wire mesh or chain wire.
It has a diamond-shaped design that makes it strong and flexible.
Cyclone wire is usually used for fencing and is connected to metal posts or frames. It comes in different materials for different uses.
Cyclone Wire Materials
Most cyclone wire is made of galvanized steel, which is steel that has been painted with zinc to keep it from rusting.
Some cyclone wires are also covered with LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene), which is a type of plastic that gives the wire extra security and gives it a different color.
The Uses of Cyclone Wire
Cyclone wire has many uses, such as:
- Providing security: Despite how it looks, cyclone wire is strong and lasting, so it can keep animals and people out. It keeps your stuff safe and stops people from getting in who shouldn’t.
- Setting boundaries: Cyclone wire is often used to mark the edges of a property while still letting people see what’s around them. It helps keep your property separate from public or nearby places just like barbed wire.
- Sports fields: Baseball fields, tennis courts, and soccer fields often have cyclone wire fences around them. It keeps the ball in the playing area and keeps fans from walking onto the field.
- In gardening, you can use cyclone wire to hold up plants like vines, creepers, and climbers. It can be used to build trellises, arbors, and pergolas that give your yard plants structure.
Sizes of Cyclone Wire
Cyclone wire comes in different widths, hole sizes, roll lengths, and heights.
The gauge (G) number shows how thick the wire is. A lower gauge number means a bigger wire.
Inches (in) are used to measure the size of the holes, which show the width of the diamond-shaped design.
The length of the roll, which is measured in meters (m), shows how long the fence is, while the height shows how tall it is.
Some popular sizes of cyclone wire in the Philippines are:
|Wire Diamter Gauge||Hole Size||Roll Length||Height|
|12 G||2″ x 2″||8 m||4 ft|
|14 G||2″ x 2″||10 m||3 ft|
|14 G||4″ x 4″||6 m||3 ft|
|16 G||2″ x 2″||5 m||4 ft|
These sizes give you choices for different fence needs, so you can choose the right size of cyclone wire for your needs.
Cyclone Wire Price List
The price of cyclone wire varies on a number of things, including the material’s quality, the wire’s size, and the supplier.
The normal price of cyclone wire in the Philippines, on the other hand, is between ₱300 and ₱2,000 per roll.
|2.1mm||4×4in; 6m x 3ft||Starts from ₱435|
|1.9mm||2×2in; 20×3ft||Starts from ₱515|
|2.1mm||2×2in; 18×3ft||Starts from ₱545|
|2.1mm||2×2in; 20×4ft||Starts from ₱715|
|2.75mm||2×2in; 10m x 3ft||Starts from ₱1,655|
|2.75mm||2×2in; 8m x 4ft||Starts from ₱1,895|
|2.7mm||2×2in; 10m x 6ft||Starts from ₱3,000|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Cyclone Wire
There are pros and cons to cyclone wire that you should think about before you buy it. Here are a few examples:
- Cyclone wire is less expensive than other fence materials, such as wood or metal.
- Durable: Cyclone wire doesn’t rust, corrode, or break when it gets wet or when animals chew on it. It can last for many years with little care.
- Lightweight and flexible, cyclone wire is easy to set up. It is easy to cut, bend, and stick to any structure or shape.
- Cyclone wire is versatile because it can be used in many different ways and places. You can also change the colors or patterns.
- Low privacy because cyclone wire has big holes that make it easy to see through. It doesn’t give you or your things much privacy or cover.
- Low in looks: Cyclone wire looks simple and plain, which might not be to your taste or style. Compared to other types of walls, it may look industrial or not very nice.
- Low security: Cyclone wire is easy for people or animals to cut or climb. It doesn’t do much to protect or keep people away from your land.
Things You Should Know About Cyclone Wire
Before you buy cyclone wire for your property, here are some things you should know:
- What’s cyclone wire? A zigzag design is bent into galvanized or coated steel wire to make cyclone wire, which is also known as a chain-link fence.
- What sizes does cyclone wire come in? The size of a cyclone wire depends on its width and height. In the Philippines, 2×2″ is the most popular size.
- How much does a meter of cyclone wire in the Philippines cost? The cost per meter of cyclone wire can change based on the gauge and the area. Prices per linear meter range from about ₱200.30 to ₱390.00.
- What kinds of cyclone wire are there? There are different kinds of cyclone wire, like plain wire with different tensile strengths like soft, medium, and high.
- How much does it cost to buy a cyclone fence? Depending on the finish and coating, a cyclone fence can cost anywhere from $8 to $40 per square foot.
- How many meters of cyclone wire are on a roll? A roll of cyclone wire can be anywhere from one meter to fifty meters long.
- What is the most usual size of wire for a chain-link fence? The most popular wire size for chain-link fences is 9 gauge, but 11, 11-1/2, and 6 gauge are also used for temporary or high-security fencing.
Cyclone wire is a good option for fencing your property if you are looking for a cost-effective and durable material.
We hope this article has helped you learn more about cyclone wire price in Philippines and other related information. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below.[ratings]